Local Class A CDL Switcher Driver Needed! Home Daily!
RXO is currently seeking full-time Class A Dedicated Drivers for our operation based in Maplewood, MN!
When it comes to truck driving opportunities, RXO stands apart from the rest so you can have a career to be proud of!
- Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Hazmat preferred but not required
- Shuttle 30-45 drivers trailer per day
- Dedicated customer
- Benefits available immediately!
- Paid Holidays and Vacations (3 weeks paid vacation)
- Quarterly safety & performance bonus
- Newer, Well maintained equipment
- Auto and Home Insurance discounts
- Supplemental Insurance benefits
- Identity Protection
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Employee Loan Program
- Employee Discount Program – Perks at Work!
- A free discount program providing access to 30,000 national and local employee discounts. Over 20 different categories ranging from electronics, home appliances, food and groceries, car buying, travel, fitness and more. It also includes access to the Community Online Academy for both children (through Kids Club) and adults providing sessions in fitness, restorative exercise, learning and development.
- Must be 21 years old
- 6 months of recent verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No DUI's in the past 5 years
- Must pass a DOT Physical Examination including drug screen at a DOT approved clinic
- Criminal Backgrounds will be reviewed
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close within the last 24 months will be reviewed.
- No rear-end, rollover, lost control, or jackknife in the last 5 years
- No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
- For an entire list of qualifications please contact a recruiter
To be considered for this career opportunity, please apply online or call a recruiter today.
LeadFlex Job ID: 39449
Post Date: 06/01/2023